Embark on a journey to the depths of the Red Sea at the Hurghada Grand Aquarium, the largest aquarium in Egypt. With over a thousand species of fish and coral reefs, the Hurghada Grand Aquarium is a must-see for any visitor to Hurghada.
What to expect at the Hurghada Grand Aquarium:
- Underwater tunnel: Walk through the underwater tunnel and marvel at the marine life swimming all around you.
- Whale Valley: See life-size models of whales and other marine mammals.
- Marine Aquarium: Learn about the diverse marine life of the Red Sea in the Marine Aquarium.
- Small zoo: See a variety of animals from all over the world in the small zoo.
- Rainforest: Experience the lush greenery and exotic wildlife of the rainforest.
- Bedouin tent: Enjoy traditional Bedouin hospitality in the Bedouin tent.
- Camel ride: Take a camel ride through the desert sands.
Why book a Hurghada Grand Aquarium excursion:
- See the best of the Red Sea: The Hurghada Grand Aquarium is home to over a thousand species of fish and coral reefs, giving you a chance to see the best of the Red Sea without even getting wet.
- Learn about marine life: The Hurghada Grand Aquarium is a great place to learn about the marine life of the Red Sea and the importance of conservation.
- Have fun for the whole family: The Hurghada Grand Aquarium has something for everyone, from the underwater tunnel to the camel rides.
Book your Hurghada Grand Aquarium excursion today and experience the Red Sea in glass!